Comic Con Bangalore 2014. - Photostream

9:42 AM

Comic Con Bangalore is the annual 3 days Comic Con event held in Bangalore. Here are some of the moments from the last of of Comic Con. Apologies for the bad quality as the pictures were taken with mobile camera.

Shruthi got an autograph of Dan Parent of Archie.


Sunday crowd

Cheeky tshirts

David Lloyd in session


Like for the Malya tshirt

Cosplay

Sir APJ Abdul Kalam bobblehead.

David Lloyd in session

Sankari Wonder woman

Shruthi with Supandi

Ninja turtles

Naruto store

Naruto

Super mummmmy

Crowd increased by time

Cyanide and happiness store

Knight armor for display

I have no idea who she is

Peter Kuper in session

Crowd loves Rob DenBleyker

Rob DenBleyker in session

Get out before you hit the trafic

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Twitter

Like me on Facebook

Follow me on Flickr

Slow shutter speed.
Follow me on Instagram