Escape: Offroading on Abandoned Quarry trail

11:33 PM

So as part of my weekend offroading, I found this place on Quora. The Quarry is big and the approch path is via a neighborhood. There is nothing special about the route. But once you reach there you can offroad in the surrounding field. The last night rain had caused wet soil and mud. The trail was slippery. And the sun had just risen. The farmers were in the surrounding fields monitoring the harvest ready crops. I covered the entire trail for an hour. Below are the pictures. I have attached the map in the end.









Map to the destination. While coming from Forum Value mall, take left at Varthur Police station



 Difficulty level: Easy
Approch: Good
Beware of : DOGS


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Twitter

Like me on Facebook

Follow me on Flickr

Slow shutter speed.
Follow me on Instagram