Escape: Offroading on Hoskote lakebed

4:05 AM

For the love of off roading I started searching nearby places around my house where I can go for Saturday morning off roading. Lot of Google research didn't yield anything. So, I decided to take up matter into my own hands and try out the trails which were not documented online. I checked for the near by lakes and Hoskote lake popped up. 

With little expectations I left house early Saturday morning and followed the route on Google map.  The route goes through some villages where you can see morning village life. There is no defined trail path but the entire lake bed is yours to do whatever you want to. See the pictures to believe it.








You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Twitter

Like me on Facebook

Follow me on Flickr

Slow shutter speed.
Follow me on Instagram